- What is EZGuard
EZGuard is the smart, convenient, and scalable way to control all of your security service patrols in real time. A cloud based application that can be accessed at any time and from anywhere in real-time. It gives security and maintenance companies’ full control over tours from any location worldwide.
- How secure is EZGuard
EZGuard is a cloud based software presently being hosted on Amazon’s Web Services. The AWS infrastructure puts strong safeguards in place to help protect customer privacy. All data is stored in highly secure AWS data centers. The management console is also encrypted and authenticated using a strong protocol (TLS 1.2), a strong key exchange (ECDHE_RSA with P-256), and a strong cipher (AES_128_GCM).
- Can I get a free license to test EZGuard?
Send us an email or fill out the request a demo form and we will send you details for a free license.
- Is EZGuard accessible where I reside?
EZGuard is a web based application and is readily available anywhere with internet connection.
- Is there a minimum device specification for using EZGuard?
EZGuard is compatible Andriod decvices with the following specifications for optimum functionality:
RAM 512MB and above
-Camera 5MP and above
-Android version 4.0.3 and above
-Display resolution 800×480 and above
- Is there a limit to the amount of checkpoints that I can have?
There is no limit to how many checkpoints you can have on EZGuard.
- Is there anything to install?
Apart from installing the application on the device there are no other installations necessary to use EZGuard.
- Do you supply any devices with EZGuard?
At the moment we do not.
- How do I know my guard is on schedule?
Real-time notifications on the dashboard are always available to check a guard’s patrol. Scheduled exception reports can also be created to notify you via email or SMS if the guard misses checkpoints or is off schedule.
- Do I get GPS locations of tours?
Real-time location tracking is available through activating the My Location button on the device. Every scan and event on the app also sends GPS location of that event.
- What can be captured on an incident report?
An incident report as well as all our other reports is able to capture text, audio, video and Image to help the officer describe exactly what the situation is.
- Can any number of people receive incident reports?
Yes, reports can be sent to any email address of your choosing.
- Can I ask specific questions on my incident reports?
Yes, you are able to customize the questions asked based on the information you want to capture.
- Can I create schedules to defeat downtime?
Yes you can, step-by-step instructions on how to do this is available in the user manual.
- Are the officers informed when they miss a schedule?
Yes they are. A message is pushed to the device informing them of a schedule exception. An email is also sent to a predetermined recipient if configured.
- In what format do I get reports?
Reports can be downloaded in Excel and PDF formats.
- How long are my reports stored?
Reports are always available, Just search the report date that you need and you will be able to generate the report.
- Can my checkpoint route schedule be done at the intervals that I choose?
Yes you can set your own schedule and intervals between checkpoints.
- What kind of alerts are received by the supervisor when a route schedule has been missed or done too fast?
Alerts are received on the Management console as well as by email and SMS if configured.
- Can I send instructions to officers on the field from the dashboard?
Yes you can. Instructions can be sent to individual devices or devices for the whole site through EZGuard’s push messaging.